The hugely diverse economies throughout Asia constitute a real challenge for investors, whilst the mix of "developed" and "emerging" markets offer a good spread of options to satisfy any risk/return specifications.
As the crisis clouds over Europe and the US continue to linger, will Asia’s considerably stronger economic fundamentals be enough to attract long term international investors?
The fourth Asia GRI will bring together the most senior investors, developers & lenders in the market to challenge this, in a series of 20 open and informal discussions, peer to peer.
Join them to air your view on the best opportunities in the market, and to meet like-minded partners, driving the industry today.
Of the 20 discussions on the program:
• The Growing Asian Clout: Where is Asian capital flowing?
• The Ultimate in Luxury Tailoring - Second generation leaders
• Foreign Players vs Domestic Playground: Fair game?
• Indonesia & Malaysia: Booming markets that buck the trends?
• Shopping Malls: Time for a rethink?
• Strategic Retreat: Opportunities beyond the over-regulated residential sector?
• The Office Market Cycle: Where are we heading?
• Mixed-Use Properties: A niche market with untapped potential?
• Private Equity Real Estate: Are we entering a new era?